You are highly motivated and enthusiastic to embark on your career in a start-up environment and to take on responsibility in the laboratory. Your reliable, efficient, and quality-conscious way of working as well as your professional competence are highly valued by us.
Performing general organizational and administrative tasks in the lab (e.g., ordering, instrument maintenance, keeping databases up to date, inventory).
- Supporting the Team in their R&D activities.
- Participating in the creation and adaptation of SOPs and QC, laboratory standards and guidelines (e.g., protocols, databases).
- Supporting the laboratory training of undergraduate students and interns.
- Biology lab technician apprenticeship or BSc degree in cell biology or life sciences, or equivalent.
- At least three years of working experience, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Profound knowledge in cell culture handling.
- Expertise in the development and cultivation of advanced intestinal cell models, or gut-on-chip models, is a plus.
- Proficiency with standard molecular methods and laboratory equipment (e.g., ELISA, rtPCR, microscopy).
- Attention to details, meticulous lab work and documentation capabilities.
- Experience with standard MS Office software.
- Basic English skills to communicate with the international team.
- Strong ability to work independently, rigorously, and responsibly.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility, and initiative, also willing to work on weekends occasionally.
- Outstanding team-spirit.
AlveoliX is committed to promoting diversity, equality, and tolerance. Are you motivated to drive new technologies with us? Apply now!
Location Bern-Biel/Nidau, Switzerland