You are highly motivated and enthusiastic to embark on your career in a start-up environment and to take on responsibility in the laboratory. Your reliable, efficient, and quality-conscious way of working as well as your professional competence are highly valued by us. In your role as a member of the AlveoliX` research team you will be involved in the development of new organs-on-chip models for the drug discovery testing.
- Performing general organizational and administrative tasks in the lab (e.g. ordering, instrument maintenance, keeping databases up to date, inventory).
- Participating in the creation and adaptation of SOPs and QC, laboratory standards and guidelines (e.g. protocols, databases).
- Supporting the Bio-team in their R&D activities.
- Supporting the laboratory training of undergraduate students.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Biology lab technician apprenticeship or BSc degree in cell biology or life sciences, or a comparable professional qualification.
- At least three years of working experience, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Profound knowledge in cell culture. Hands-on experience in MPS or organs-on-chip technology is an advantage. Proficiency with standard molecular methods and laboratory equipment (e.g. ELISA, rtPCR, microscopy). Expertise in fluorescence microscopy and multiplex immunoassays is a plus.
- Attention to details, meticulous lab work and documentation capabilities are a requirement.
- Familiar with quality management maintenance and laboratory databases.
- Experience with standard MS Office software, especially MS Excel and PPTX.
- Basic English skills are needed to communicate with the international team.
- Strong ability to work independently, rigorously, and responsibly.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility, and initiative, also willing to work on weekends occasionally.
- Outstanding team-spirit.
AlveoliX is committed to promoting diversity, equality, and tolerance. Are you motivated to drive new technologies with us? Contact us!